"It was like having an angel drop in my life. Like walking along a
sidewalk not realizing I had been staring down, negotiating the cracks,
and suddenly looking up and realizing I am in a beautiful meadow - a
clear path, no need to even look down."
- Julie Yost, Mammoth Lakes, CA. Decision-making client
"Thank you for the amazing decision making process - so profound and so
many gifts - there was never any doubt that it was of value but I had no
idea the depth of the value."
- Pam Mitchell, Vancouver, BC. Decision-making client
"My experience at your decision-making workshop was profound, fun,
revelatory, and very positive. It's definitely interesting to have a
skilled observer reflecting me back to myself."
- Jean Shirk Mammoth Lakes CA. Publisher and workshop participant
"Creating a space for the soul to explore and experiment with a question
is a valuable format. We all have questions, yet we rarely devote the
time or have the support to really explore them."
- Suzanne Williams Vancouver BC. Lawyer and workshop participant
"My experience was surprising, rewarding, and quite extraordinary."
- Elizabeth Tenney Mammoth Lakes, CA. Social Activist and workshop participant
"My experience was life changing. I knew that I was on the spiritual path
before I came, but to experience the power of the universe so directly and
concretely is to change how I see myself and the world."
- Julia Lew Vancouver BC. Workshop participant
"As an executive and personal-life coach, I have found this decision making
process a powerful reinforcement of the inner process. I use it myself and
with my clients with consistently remarkable outcomes. It is a wonderful
compliment to my coaching techniques."
- Nancy Monson, MA, MBA, San Francisco, CA. CPCC Business Consultant and Personal Coach and workshop participant.
"Trevor's decision-making process offers a deep and powerfully integrated
approach that is inclusive of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
aspects of us. Supporting compassion and insight this model teases clarity
- Patricia Culver M. Ed. R.C.C. Robert Creek, BC. Registered Clinical Counselor and Decision-making client
"I feel a deep importance to what you share. I believe this book will
touch many people in ways you may never know. Thank you!"
- Janice Crook, North Vancouver, BC.